Childbirth Education & Lactation
Serving Greater Lansing, MI
Thu, Apr 07|
Breastfeeding Class April 7th
An in-depth, comprehensive breastfeeding course to help you get off the the best start!
Time & Location
Apr 07, 2022, 6:00 PM – 9:30 PM EDT
Lansing, 111 E César E. Chávez Ave, Lansing, MI 48906, USA
About The Event
This is an in-depth, practical, hands-on breastfeeding course covering the following topics:
- How your breasts make milk
- Benefits of breastfeeding
- Getting off to a good start
- Feeding Cues
- Positioning and latching on
- When and how often babies eat
- How do you know if your baby is getting enough milk
- Normal Newborn Breastfeeding Behavior
- Common Breastfeeding Challenges & Complications
- Breast Care
- Timing of bottle introduction for the breastfed baby
- Breast Pumps
- Milk storage guidelines
- ...and more!
Partner/Coach/Support Person encouraged to attend with you!
Includes a 35 page full-color comprehensive breastfeeding guide mailed to your home; access code to exclusive companion web app including: instructive videos, feeding logs, printable PDF check lists, web links to trusted pregnancy and breastfeeding resources and more.
For the time being, masks will be required to be worn during the class according to Rooted Counseling's policies as well as Abbie Mullins - Childbirth Education & Lactation, LLC Policies. This will be re-evaluated as the pandemic progresses.
Includes registration for the breast/chestfeeding parent and one support person