Comprehensive Lamaze Childbirth Preparation Sept. 14th & 15th
Time & Location
About The Event
TWO DAY CLASS:
Saturday September 14th from 10am-6pm AND
Sunday September 15th from 12pm-4pm.
A small group, interactive, hands-on Lamaze-based comprehensive childbirth class to build your confidence, educate you about your options, and to empower you to have the safest, most satisfying birth experience. Your class will cover the following topics:
- Preparing your body for birth at the end of pregnancy
- Understanding Labor (Managing pain and minimizing fears, the stages and phases of labor, what is normal, and how to cope)
- Comfort techniques (breathing, massage, hydrotherapy, relaxation, positioning, partner support),
- Possible Interventions (Birth planning and thoughtful decision making, Self-advocacy, minimizing risks, pain management options),
- Understanding Cesarean (Reducing the risk, Family-Centered Cesarean, anesthesia, Breastfeeding and Recovery),
- Newborn Basics,
- Postpartum Recovery,
- Introduction to Breastfeeding,
Includes a 70 page full-color comprehensive childbirth guide; access code to exclusive companion web app including: more than 50 videos, contraction timer, fetal movement counter, feeding & diaper tracker, printable PDF checklists for your birth plan and birth center/hospital packing list, web links to trusted pregnancy resources and more.
Classes are offered in a relaxed, comfortable setting in my home in DeWitt. I have a private office, bathroom, family style lounge area for class comfort complete with projector for videos and slides, and room to work on positioning and techniques. Light refreshments provided.
- Class Registration$250$2500$0