Childbirth Education & Lactation
Serving Greater Lansing, MI
Fri, Jul 19|
Abbie Mullins - Childbirth Education and
Healthy Pregnancy Class
Learn how to prepare yourself for a healthy pregnancy and healthy baby! Great for those who are planning to become pregnant or who are early in pregnancy.
Time & Location
Jul 19, 2019, 6:00 PM – 9:00 PM
Abbie Mullins - Childbirth Education and, 4440 Chancellor Dr, DeWitt, MI 48820, USA
About The Event
Perfect for those early in their pregnancy class or for those who are planning to become pregnant in the near future. Partners welcome! Focused on the following topics:
- Health before pregnancy - why it matters
- Are you ready to bring a baby into your life?
- Pregnancy anatomy and how your body changes,
- Choosing a Healthcare Provider and a birthplace
- Common pregnancy symptoms and relief,
- Fetal Development,
- Normal Changes in Pregnancy,
- Do’s and Don’ts of Pregnancy,
- Warning Signs,
- Nutrition/Healthy Eating,
- Exercise and preparing your body for labor,
- Emotional Changes,
Includes a 50 page full-color comprehensive pregnancy guide; access code to exclusive companion web app including: more than 20 videos, contraction timer, prenatal appointment tracker, to-do lists for each trimester, pregnancy weight gain calculator, printable PDF charts and lists, web links to trusted pregnancy resources and more.
Classes are offered in a comfortable setting in my home in DeWitt. I have a private office, bathroom, family style lounge area for class comfort complete with projector for videos and slides, and room to work on prenatal exercises and techniques. Light refreshments provided.
Each ticket Includes registration for the gestational parent and one support person