Lamaze Comprehensive Childbirth Preparation
Time & Location
About The Event
Two Day Class
Saturday August 12th from 10am - 6pm (with a 1 hour break for lunch) AND
Sunday August 13th from 1pm - 5pm
A small group, interactive, hands-on Lamaze-based comprehensive childbirth class to build your confidence, to educate you, and to empower you to have the safest, most satisfying birth experience. Your class will cover the following topics:
- Preparing for Birth in the 3rd Trimester
- Comfort techniques (breathing, massage, hydrotherapy, relaxation, positioning, partner support),
- Possible Interventions (Birth planning and thoughtful decision making, Self-advocacy, Minimizing risks, Pain management options, When interventions become medically necessary)
- Understanding Cesarean (Reducing the risk, Family-Centered Cesarean, Anesthesia, Breastfeeding and Recovery),
- Newborn Basics,
- Postpartum Recovery,
- Introduction to Breastfeeding,
- ...and more!
For a more detailed class description, click here
Includes a 70 page full-color comprehensive childbirth guide; access code to exclusive companion web app including: more than 50 videos, contraction timer, fetal movement counter, feeding & diaper tracker, printable PDF checklists for your birth plan and birth center/hospital packing list, web links to trusted pregnancy resources and more.
Classes are offered in a comfortable setting in my home in DeWitt. I have a private office, bathroom, family style lounge area for class comfort complete with projector for videos and slides, and room to work on positioning and comfort techniques. Light refreshments provided.
- Register for Class$220$2200$0