Sun, Jun 09|
Abbie Mullins - Childbirth Education and Lactation, LLC
Preparing for Pregnancy Class
Learn how to prepare yourself for a healthy pregnancy and healthy baby!
Time & Location
Jun 09, 2019, 1:00 PM – 5:00 PM
Abbie Mullins - Childbirth Education and Lactation, LLC, 4440 Chancellor Dr, DeWitt, MI 48820, USA
About The Event
A great pre-conception class for those planning to become pregnant in the near future. Also a great class for those very early in their pregnancy. Partners welcome! Focused on the following topics:
- Health before pregnancy - why it matters
- Are you ready to bring a baby into your life?
- Pregnancy anatomy and how your body changes,
- Choosing a Healthcare Provider and a birthplace
- Common pregnancy symptoms and relief,
- Fetal Development,
- Normal Changes in Pregnancy,
- Do’s and Don’ts of Pregnancy,
- Warning Signs,
- Nutrition/Healthy Eating,
- Exercise and preparing your body for labor,
- Emotional Changes,
Includes a 50 page full-color comprehensive pregnancy guide; access code to exclusive companion web app including: more than 20 videos, contraction timer, prenatal appointment tracker, to-do lists for each trimester, pregnancy weight gain calculator, printable PDF charts and lists, web links to trusted pregnancy resources and more.
Classes are offered in a comfortable setting in my home in DeWitt. I have a private office, bathroom, family style lounge area for class comfort complete with projector for videos and slides, and room to work on prenatal exercises and techniques. Light refreshments provided.
Each ticket Includes registration for the gestational parent and one support person