top of page
Childbirth Education & Lactation
Serving Greater Lansing, MI
Fri, May 25|
Abbie Mullins - Childbirth Education and Lactation, LLC
Return to Work Class
Everything a nursing mom needs to know to make the transition back to work a smooth one!
Registration is ClosedSee other events
Time & Location
May 25, 2018, 1:00 PM – 3:00 PM
Abbie Mullins - Childbirth Education and Lactation, LLC, 4440 Chancellor Dr, DeWitt, MI 48820, USA
About The Event
Come to this small group class while on your maternity leave and learn about the following topics:
- CDC recommendations on cleaning your pump,
- Breast milk storage guidelines,
- Thawing and warming breast milk,
- Knowing the law regarding Breaktime for Nursing Mothers,
- Helping a breastfed baby accept a bottle,
- Bottle feeding like breastfeeding,
- Managing milk supply,
- Emotional Challenges,
- ...and more!
Babies are welcome to come if they are pre-crawlers!
Classes are offered in a comfortable, relaxed setting in my home in DeWitt. I have a private office, bathroom and family style lounge area for class comfort complete with projector for videos and slides. Class includes light refreshments.
bottom of page