Virtual Newborn Care Class October 1st
Time & Location
About The Event
A fun, interactive virtual newborn care class great for first time parents, those looking for a baby care refresher, adoptive parents, foster parents and more!
Class covers the following topics:
- Normal Newborn Appearance,
- Newborn Behavior and Development,
- Newborn Tests and Procedures
- Cord Care,
- SIDS Prevention and Safe Sleep,
- When to Call the Doctor,
- Emotional/Relational Changes,
- Safety at Home
- CPR/Choking basics (not a certification course)
- ...and more!
Includes a 50 page full-color comprehensive newborn care guide sent to your home; also includes access code to exclusive companion web app including: more than 20 videos, feeding/diaper log, baby milestone tracker, well-baby appointment tracker, white noise player, lullaby player, printable PDF charts and lists, web links to trusted pregnancy, birth, infant safety and parenting resources and more.
- Class Registration$100$1000$0